Massage Therapy Program
If you are passionate about contributing to the health and well-being of others, a career in massage therapy allows you to help people in a meaningful way with a high degree of personal contact.
Building a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and provides a work environment that is positive and exciting is a possibility with the Massage Therapy program at Delta‐Montrose Technical College. Our courses are designed to help students develop the essential training that they will need in business practices, knowledge of body systems, and various massage techniques. They will complete over 200 hours of hands‐on training, including practice in our massage clinic. DMTC is a National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) approved school and meets or exceeds the hours needed to be eligible to take the Massage and Bodywork Licensing Examination (MBLEx). The program also meets the educational requirements for registry as a Massage Therapist in Colorado. Program highlights include:
- Graduate in one semester with over 600 hours of training.
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
- Learning is all done in‐class or hands‐on format.
- Graduate with valuable experience from working in our student clinic.
- Career placement assistance is provided to all of our students and graduates.